My Patrol Vehicle

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
i like it. only thing i would've done differently is mount the chameleons a little bit higher up (level w/ the ford logo); other than that, nice ride

May 22, 2010
Central WV
Any additional lighting to the rear? HLF?

Looks like the LEDs are pretty effective where you have them placed. You could probably have it slicktop like that with no problems. Looks good :)

Agent72

May 27, 2010
US Florida
There is a headlight flasher and corner strobes that are all hooked up to the SmartSiren inside to the front. To the rear, I currently have a pair a Avengers. Ive cycled through seveal rear setups to include Talons, Avengers, Vipers and Predators.

May 25, 2010
Quincy, Illinois
pdk9 said:
i like it. only thing i would've done differently is mount the chameleons a little bit higher up (level w/ the ford logo); other than that, nice ride

I have that set-up on one of the vehicle's I drive and even though it does look good in line with the Ford emblem it causes your lights to shoot way high.

Agent72

May 27, 2010
US Florida
DEPUTYSTEPHENSON said:
I have that set-up on one of the vehicle's I drive and even though it does look good in line with the Ford emblem it causes your lights to shoot way high.

Thats why I had them placed there. I stood back and looked where they would provide light straight on and not upward. Due to the angle of the grill, this was the best spot. But I agree they look better all level with the emblem

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.