My pov

peterbilt376x

Jul 26, 2011
Duanesburg, NY
Good morning, just thought I would share my pic with everyone, I feel that it is complete if you have any other recommendations or suggestions feel free to let me know
2016 Ram 1500, whelen freedom lightbar l, headlight flasher, Chinese dual color grille lights ( quite impressed they were only $25 a piece and have optics similar to feneix 180's strobesnmore E6's mounted to license plate Intersection mount (I modified it so they point out at 45* vs straight to the side) and to the rear strobes n more surface star hideaways in reverse lights, E3's on tool box, and in the cargo light 1 red, 1 blue feneix cannon, just added whelen LIN3 on the rockers. all controlled by a whelen siren/control box, with power call tone. I also have a touchmaster delta hooked up to another speaker for dual sirens.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
How did you mount the cannons in the cargo lights?

I did the same however yours look very dim compared to mine.

peterbilt376x

Jul 26, 2011
Duanesburg, NY
They're mounted off to the side of my regular bulb they're not that bright straight behind but they're actually brighter off-axis at like a 45* they are mounted for the inner side of the cargo light facing outward

Reactions: Station 3

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i can just barely see the cargo lights flashing... are they really necessary with a full sized bar on top?
other that that looks good

Last edited:
Reactions: Station 3

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
i can just barely see the cargo lights flashing... are they really necessary with a full sized bar on top?
other that that looks good
It's all in how it was mounted. Mine are bright as snot in the cargo light area. Mind you I drilled out the OEM bulb mounts so the leds are facing directly out.

But yeah. I also agree overkill with the full lightbar.

peterbilt376x

Jul 26, 2011
Duanesburg, NY
Sorry everyone been a while since I've been on here.... I only put the cannons in the cargo light simply because I had them laying around and jhokin here is the link.... takes about 2-3 weeks to get them but for the price they arent that bad
Higher star Dual color 6W Led car surface mounting Grill warning lights,strobe light,emergency lights,17flash,waterproof
http://s.aliexpress.com/UBv6BNbu
(from AliExpress Android)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.