My rides 2001 crown vic and 2010 F150

May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
Hey guys this is my 2001 Crown vic

Front: whelen headlight flasher, whelen strobes in the turn signals, shome lx 4 in the grill red/blue, and red/blue whelen inner edge 12 module with take downs.

Side: Whelen tir 500 Red one on each side

Rear: Whelen tir 500 Red/ Blue next to 3brake light, tailight flasher. directional bar coming soon

Interior: Federal smart siren, whelen siren, radio shack pro scanner. survivor flashlight

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic016.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic013.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic009.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic006.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic007.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic010.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic017.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic020.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic001.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_crownvic004.jpg

My 2010 f150

whelen hl flasher, whelen tl flasher, svp undercover siren no leds yet looking for ideas tough

light switch & siren

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_409f74c8.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_78d254be.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_a376ff6b.jpg

siren speaker

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_edb07b7c.jpg

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh214_luismariadarlene_th_e7626e3e.jpg

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Nice but you should have Red/White on that Crown Vic looks to much like a "Police Car" at least put something to Identify it as a Fire Figher Unit and not a Law Enforcement Unit. I know i would pull you over if you were in my Jurisdiction driving around in that thing.

Reactions: Mrlunchbox
May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
Station 3 said:
Nice but you should have Red/White on that Crown Vic looks to much like a "Police Car" at least put something to Identify it as a Fire Figher Unit and not a Law Enforcement Unit. I know i would pull you over if you were in my Jurisdiction driving around in that thing.
U know u want it lol there Is no state law that says a crown Vic is a official police car and u know our dept allows it plus stop being a rookie cop Israel and get to work

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Ok what ever guy the way things are in South Texas with the Cartel Del Golfo and Zetas we are pulling over vehicles that look like Law Enforcement to make sure you are Law Enforcement and not a Suedo Cop so dont be surprised if you get pulled over alot. :roll: I know when i pull over someone and they say they are Border Patrol or Customs or Law Enforcement i make sure i see some identification like picture ID with a badge.

May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
Station 3 said:
Ok what ever guy the way things are in South Texas with the Cartel Del Golfo and Zetas we are pulling over vehicles that look like Law Enforcement to make sure you are Law Enforcement and not a Suedo Cop so dont be surprised if you get pulled over alot. :roll: I know when i pull over someone and they say they are Border Patrol or Customs or Law Enforcement i make sure i see some identification like picture ID with a badge.

Wow Israel this coming from a guy that has known me for 2 years that nows im a certified fireman and a vol fireman that you vol. with so shut it :twisted:

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Luismariadarlene said:
U know u want it lol there Is no state law that says a crown Vic is a official police car and u know our dept allows it plus stop being a rookie cop Israel and get to work

just a suggestion Luis if you only knew what Israel knows from the intelligence reports we get at the pd you wouldn't want to be confused for a LEO, trust me you should really put something to id yourself as a fire fighter. i know the fd allows you to have red and blue and all but come on your not a LEO and if you run across the wrong LEO your gonna have a bad day when he gets you for impersonating one. just a kind suggestion.

oh and you do have a nice setup by the way.

joe

May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
MEVS06 said:
just a suggestion Luis if you only knew what Israel knows from the intelligence reports we get at the pd you wouldn't want to be confused for a LEO, trust me you should really put something to id yourself as a fire fighter. i know the fd allows you to have red and blue and all but come on your not a LEO and if you run across the wrong LEO your gonna have a bad day when he gets you for impersonating one. just a kind suggestion.

oh and you do have a nice setup by the way.

joe

Thanks Joe

I have never I'd myself as a Leo or FA .I carry my work official badge and I'd and my vol credentials with me all the time my car does not have any law enforcemnt signs or anything else it does not even have the police interceptor rims .

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Station 3 said:

Never mind getting pulled over...

Just hope you won't stumble on a felony in-progress and get shot at !

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
Dead thread revival! lol

Those are nice rigs. I agree, I would toss an FD logo on there or something to that effect. The cartels down there are snipe'n cops just to get street cred. Not that a little FD logo would really help with that, but it would show some red line pride at least. :D

Clean installs! :woot:

May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
EMS_Installer said:
Dead thread revival!
Those are nice rigs. I agree, I would toss an FD logo on there or something to that effect. The cartels down there are snipe'n cops just to get street cred. Not that a little FD logo would really help with that, but it would show some red line pride at least. :D

Clean installs! :woot:

yea well the crown Vic was stolen an burned and the f150 has it's own thread with new equipment and new look check it out it's under 2010 f150

FireGuru

May 3, 2011
CENTRAL OHIO
Luismariadarlene said:
no sir it was all stripped and burned

All that hard work .... gone. Sorry to hear and see that!! Did look nice, well ... get ya' motivated onto your next project!! Take care, Darren

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.