Support My thread not showing up in Whats New...

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
A few hours ago I posted an MX7000 arrow for sale. It showed up in the thread right away but it still does not show up when I click on the What's New lightning bolt (others after mine are showing).

I tried searching "whats new" to see if I could find an answer but the search enging excluded the word "new" because it was too short. Not sure where/what else to search.

I can upload screenshots if needed too.

Thank you.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
A few hours ago I posted an MX7000 arrow for sale. It showed up in the thread right away but it still does not show up when I click on the What's New lightning bolt (others after mine are showing).

I tried searching "whats new" to see if I could find an answer but the search enging excluded the word "new" because it was too short. Not sure where/what else to search.

I can upload screenshots if needed too.

Thank you.
The what's new feature defaults to show threads that you haven't previously read or viewed. If you clear the "unread" filter, it should show up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211015-071607-322.png
    Screenshot_20211015-071607-322.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
I click on “new posts” at the top of the home page each day (sometimes multiple times a day) and I did not see her post either.
I clicked on her name in this post, then clicked messages under name, and then it showed her MX7000 arrow stick for sale thread. I haven’t seen it post yet on “new posts”

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
You will not see your own threads/posts in the "New Posts" results, because technically, you've already seen the post (when creating it).

Reactions: StEaLtH2
Upvote 0
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I did try changing the settings that Tony suggested before posting, I just didnt delete the unread tab at the top. When I click on "what's new" I can scroll down and it shows a banner "Threads below have not been updated since your last visit." And continues with the threads. I figured because I created the thread it would have been below that banner as not being new.

I deleted that tab in the upper left that Tony suggested and saved those preferences. It now shows that post for me. Curious as to why Firebuff17 wouldn't have seen it in the what's new tab though.

Either way, I appreciate you, Tony P, Firebuff17 and Jman423 for taking the time with this!

Reactions: firebuff17
Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.