My Unity RV-26 w/ RED Spitfire Dome(NOS)

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
I finally own a Unity RV-26 With a RED Spitfire dome and the best part is its a New Old Stock light. Never been used or mounted! Still had the cardboard protection around the PAR 46 lamp assembly.

I have wanted 1 of these for my collection for a while now and even went as far as having the other half contact some one of her family members who is a MSP trooper only to find out that they either destroyed the old lights in the past or now refitting them with a Whelen LED stack when the light fails.

This light must be a late production run because the info is on a metallic tag versus being stamped into the base of the light. My other Unity RV series lights all have their info stamped into the base. I looked on the Unity site and they no longer list RV-26 or RV-46 series lights, just the 15, 25 and 45's, so I guess this light is now out of production.

Chris

ai839.photobucket.com_albums_zz312_ccr203_Unity_20RV_26_th_IMG00016_20101030_0942.jpg

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
Thanks,

Really neat lights. I was really happy to find 1 in this condition with a clean Spitfire dome. I know they are not uber rare or anything like that, just neat.

Chris

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.