Mystery Brand / Store ... the OutletPSE speculation thread

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
Wandi2710 said:
i don't know if u guys notice it or not, Something happened to the OPSE site, did u see the little change to OPSE Site? glimpse of the lights... it happens so fast u will miss them when the flash by if ur not paying CLOSE attention.... i want to know what lighthead is that?

Yeah I noticed them. I was holding off on posting them, waiting to see anyone else seen it too. Also seen a few other interesting things but.....I'll hold it back.

Outlet.png

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
strobecrazy said:
Yeah I noticed them. I was holding off on posting them, waiting to see anyone else seen it too. Also seen a few other interesting things but.....I'll hold it back.

View attachment 53423

axxitech! the top bar looks like a torrent

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
ledguy said:
Company will probably end up being another cps authority. I doubt they'll have any inventory, and all their products will probably be stuff available on alibaba.com I doubt i'll be proven wrong and sorry Wandi, you're going to be disappointed.

I'm not admitting to knowing anything specific... but what happens when YOU are WRONG?

You've been making the rounds trying desperately to figure out who is behind this "doomed to fail" business that hasn't even released official details about anything except Wandi being the owner.

Two stabs in one sentence! :woot:

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
sean said:
Here is a link to their img directory:

Index of /img

Has all of those images individually. Someone is really good with Photoshop.

Yeah, now they have blocked it from outside viewers.

When I was looking through the files, I have to say someone is a good web coder.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
strobecrazy said:

View attachment 53423

So lets hear it... everyone else is sharing at "show & tell".

Wandi2710

Aug 6, 2012
Indonesia
Jman423 said:
I'm not admitting to knowing anything specific... but what happens when YOU are WRONG?

You've been making the rounds trying desperately to figure out who is behind this "doomed to fail" business that hasn't even released official details about anything except Wandi being the owner.

Two stabs in one sentence! :woot:

errr....i'm not the owner....EMT-BLS is the owner :)

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
Jman423 said:
So lets hear it... everyone else is sharing at "show & tell".

It was a logo which I believe is A: Name of the brand/series B: Some kind of headlight technology C: Or it has nothing to do with anything. BUT! It shared the name of a popular light head already being sold.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
strobecrazy said:
It was a logo which I believe is A: Name of the brand/series B: Some kind of headlight technology C: Or it has nothing to do with anything. BUT! It shared the name of a popular light head already being sold.
I'm pretty sure I am more confused now that you've explained it :crazy:

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Wandi2710 said:
I think and i hope its not a hoax....
and i also hope OPSE can really be a good Seller/Manufacturer/Supplier like they said , Not like some other Seller/Manufacturer distributor who fail their Customer. :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=401703753276950&set=a.389663377814321.1073741826.389591574488168&type=1&theater

I saw that on FaceBook...I was very un-impressed. I don't know who the owner is, but to start attacking companies is stupid and childish. Stick with being mysterious, don't turn this into another "we're better than you" war.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
EMT-BLS said:
I saw that on FaceBook...I was very un-impressed. I don't know who the owner is, but to start attacking companies is stupid and childish. Stick with being mysterious, don't turn this into another "we're better than you" war.

Really? Sounds like something you would do... :haha:

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Damn, this thread got pretty lively in the past day or so lol.

I also believe that screenshot was Star lights. Looked like a Star interior bar, light bar, surface mount, and siren speaker.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
EMT-BLS said:

I'd have to agree. I'd hate for another Tom vs. Lewis type of thread or anything like that...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
ledguy said:
Company will probably end up being another cps authority. I doubt they'll have any inventory, and all their products will probably be stuff available on alibaba.com I doubt i'll be proven wrong and sorry Wandi, you're going to be disappointed.

Well they obviously have at least one American made line, so you appear to have been proven wrong in less than 24 hours.

FreshDave04 said:
And yet, it intrigues you enough for you to personally ask several people (including several members here on the board) if anyone has any insight as to who the owners may be.

I can confirm this as I was one of at least four people he contacted about them and he grilled to find out more.

ledguy said:
What does me asking who the owners are, have to do with my comment and what I think they'll be? Since when was an opinion not allowed on this forum?
FreshDave04 said:
Who said anything about your opinion not being allowed?

My statement was due to your (now) outspoken critisizm, yet you are interested enough in this new entity that you have asked multiple people who the owners are; and not only asking who they are, you're requesting people relay information to the ownership (if these folks have open lines of communication with OPSE) on your behalf, in hopes of having OPSE contact you.

I would only assume that despite your efforts, you haven't been contacted by OPSE and now as a result, you'll start your campaign against them. But, what do I know... it's just my opinion, after all.

As mentioned above, I've been contacted by him to have the owners this company contact him. Apparently I look like a secretary?! Sorry no. I was a big boy and I e-mailed the company through their site. I too like Wandi and two other people on this board got a polite response back declining to provide any substantial details without the protection of privacy agreements sent by their legal team. So if this is the case, then he has contacted them and they turned him away or he has not contacted them directly himself and none of us plan on being his secretary.

I was also in chat last night when he openly accused Wandi of being a liar about knowing more about this company. He claimed that Wandi started this thread before Outlet PSE had a website up.

EMT-BLS said:
foxtrot5 said:
I'd have to agree. I'd hate for another Tom vs. Lewis type of thread or anything like that...

They are not on the board posting a thread. This seems to be a one sided attack from LEDGUY on them. I believe the Tom VS Louis thread was all based on the fact that Louis said that no matter what Tom did he would get screwed by his association with LED GUY/LED Outfitters/Damega. Well as much as I hate to say it, Louis was right. Tom provides great customer service and had a great reputation on here however he appears to have been screwed and was forced to terminate that relationship. Guess what we don't see now? Tom VS Louis.

The entire ELB community (with the exception of EMT-BLS and 911) have been against LED GUY/LED Outfitters/Damega. How about being concerned that this is going to be another "I don't like LED Outfitters/Damega" thread?

It appears to be another vender and he is going on the attack.

When another manufacturer comes in he goes on the attack.

Just by browsing this board there is never anything he DOESN'T attack apparently. Other manufacturers, other people's vendors, their customers, HIS customers, and HIS vendors.

Good for Outlet PSE for not backing down to a bully. He attacked them and they made a subtle return of his serve to let him know they won't be pushed around. Much like i did in the Tom VS Louis debacle, I will grant my support for the (so far) apparent smaller guy here. The guy that was going about his business before being attacked. I hope to forge a good working relationship with them like I have many vendors on this site (Covert Lights, PPSE, P1, MHQ/emt anderson, AWL, and yes even Strobes-N-More).

I know what EMT-BLS and 911 are gonna say... its what they always say "he must be doing something right because he is selling a ton and making a bunch of money" You know what... he probably is. But at the end of the day, there is still the piece of mind of just doing what is right. I won't go on the attack but I will defend others. That is the nature of my job. That is ingrained in me. My company is new. I'm not turning a profit and I'm busting my ass. At the end of the day, I'm not here to get rich off my brothers in public safety. There is more to life than getting rich. My company is turning the corner. I poked fun at Outlet PSE but I hope they do things the right way and takes care of emergency personnel instead of trying to get rich off each one.

I'm honestly not even sure that any of this post makes sense due to a high level of narcotics in my bloodstream right now, but I'll edit it later if I need to.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
FEVER said:
I know what EMT-BLS and 911 are gonna say... its what they always say "he must be doing something right because he is selling a ton and making a bunch of money"

That't not all what I'm going to say. I am going to repeat what I said before. It is stupid and childish to reply to a "hater's" poke. To reply with a "We will be better than you" FaceBook post, however subtle, is unbelievably immature. I am simply pointing that a real company, that was serious about selling EVE in a professional manner, should prove it, instead of replying to every single genius who hates on them. You don't see Fed Sig putting out snarky comments about Whelen...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
EMT-BLS said:
That't not all what I'm going to say. I am going to repeat what I said before. It is stupid and childish to reply to a "hater's" poke. To reply with a "We will be better than you" FaceBook post, however subtle, is unbelievably immature. I am simply pointing that a real company, that was serious about selling EVE in a professional manner, should prove it, instead of replying to every single genius who hates on them. You don't see Fed Sig putting out snarky comments about Whelen...

Their reps continually make such post and such statements openly about each other's companies. The games behind the curtains are even worse.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
FEVER said:
Their reps continually make such post and such statements openly about each other's companies. The games behind the curtains are even worse.

Then take a leaf out of their books. Keep it behind a curtain. There's no need to post belligerent FaceBook posts. Obviously, this applies to both parties...if LEDGuy wanted to make inquires/accusations, there's a professional way to do it... Learn from others' mistakes, don't repeat them.

Wandi2710

Aug 6, 2012
Indonesia
FEVER said:
Well they obviously have at least one American made line, so you appear to have been proven wrong in less than 24 hours.

I can confirm this as I was one of at least four people he contacted about them and he grilled to find out more.

As mentioned above, I've been contacted by him to have the owners this company contact him. Apparently I look like a secretary?! Sorry no. I was a big boy and I e-mailed the company through their site. I too like Wandi and two other people on this board got a polite response back declining to provide any substantial details without the protection of privacy agreements sent by their legal team. So if this is the case, then he has contacted them and they turned him away or he has not contacted them directly himself and none of us plan on being his secretary.

I was also in chat last night when he openly accused Wandi of being a liar about knowing more about this company. He claimed that Wandi started this thread before Outlet PSE had a website up.

They are not on the board posting a thread. This seems to be a one sided attack from LEDGUY on them. I believe the Tom VS Louis thread was all based on the fact that Louis said that no matter what Tom did he would get screwed by his association with LED GUY/LED Outfitters/Damega. Well as much as I hate to say it, Louis was right. Tom provides great customer service and had a great reputation on here however he appears to have been screwed and was forced to terminate that relationship. Guess what we don't see now? Tom VS Louis.

The entire ELB community (with the exception of EMT-BLS and 911) have been against LED GUY/LED Outfitters/Damega. How about being concerned that this is going to be another "I don't like LED Outfitters/Damega" thread?

It appears to be another vender and he is going on the attack.

When another manufacturer comes in he goes on the attack.

Just by browsing this board there is never anything he DOESN'T attack apparently. Other manufacturers, other people's vendors, their customers, HIS customers, and HIS vendors.

Good for Outlet PSE for not backing down to a bully. He attacked them and they made a subtle return of his serve to let him know they won't be pushed around. Much like i did in the Tom VS Louis debacle, I will grant my support for the (so far) apparent smaller guy here. The guy that was going about his business before being attacked. I hope to forge a good working relationship with them like I have many vendors on this site (Covert Lights, PPSE, P1, MHQ/emt anderson, AWL, and yes even Strobes-N-More).

I know what EMT-BLS and 911 are gonna say... its what they always say "he must be doing something right because he is selling a ton and making a bunch of money" You know what... he probably is. But at the end of the day, there is still the piece of mind of just doing what is right. I won't go on the attack but I will defend others. That is the nature of my job. That is ingrained in me. My company is new. I'm not turning a profit and I'm busting my ass. At the end of the day, I'm not here to get rich off my brothers in public safety. There is more to life than getting rich. My company is turning the corner. I poked fun at Outlet PSE but I hope they do things the right way and takes care of emergency personnel instead of trying to get rich off each one.

I'm honestly not even sure that any of this post makes sense due to a high level of narcotics in my bloodstream right now, but I'll edit it later if I need to.

I don't know that you can be very wise FEVER....salute

And I agree with you 100%....

I hope OPSE acknowledge you and other that support their business.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Wandi2710 said:
I don't know that you can be very wise FEVER....salute
And I agree with you 100%....

I hope OPSE acknowledge you and other that support their business.

you are just kissing my ass because i threatened not to send you your taser after you said you were gonna buy from Outlet PSE

ledguy

May 20, 2010
New York
Fever very well said. I'm not a writer nor do I have the time to type such a long post.

Just want to clarify a few things. The only person I asked for info about this company was you. I was told by a birdy that you were connected to them and just wanted some more details. If you have nothing to do with them, then my mistake. I have not contacted him (notice i said him and not them :) ) I also did ask Jman but he was very professional about it as you were.

If they are selling an american line of product then good for them. Then I'm wrong about them being another Cps. They'll be able to drop ship and they'll keep their customers happy. I've been wrong before and I could be wrong now.

The company reps or should i say owner (singular) should just man up and reply back in this post. They are obviously lurking on here and by them posting here wont give away their big "secret" I understand they want to keep their product line a secret but who he is and what his intentions are can be released before the 28 days 5 hours 4 minutes 6 seconds.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
ledguy said:
The company reps or should i say owner (singular) should just man up and reply back in this post. They are obviously lurking on here and by them posting here wont give away their big "secret" I understand they want to keep their product line a secret but who he is and what his intentions are can be released before the 28 days 5 hours 4 minutes 6 seconds.

I'm going to disagree with that. I personally think this is brilliant...look how much interest a empty website and a FaceBook page with 10 posts garnered. It's not about giving away secrets, it's about standing out from the hundreds of other EVE dealers.

Wandi2710

Aug 6, 2012
Indonesia
FEVER said:
you are just kissing my ass because i threatened not to send you your taser after you said you were gonna buy from Outlet PSE

Hahhaha, now you're wrong...

I maybe many things but I'm not an ass kisser... :nono:

Wandi2710

Aug 6, 2012
Indonesia
Jman423 said:
Says the guy with his name on the OPSE website... TWICE!

I believe it's their way saying thanks.......

Because I,m one of the first who find them on Facebook... And I always like and share their post on Facebook.....Also I updated every new post or findings about OPSE on this thread....

I do that because their web is creative and they promise me that they will provide good product and services to all their customer,

and I believe them.

ps: it's not me jman... :)

Please Put ur screenshot here lol....

ledguy

May 20, 2010
New York
Wandi2710 said:
I believe it's their way saying thanks.......
Because I,m one of the first who find them on Facebook... And I always like and share their post on Facebook.....Also I updated every new post or findings about OPSE on this thread....

I do that because their web is creative and they promise me that they will provide good product and services to all their customer,

and I believe them.

ps: it's not me jman... :)

Please Put ur screenshot here lol....

it would be funny if they do't ship to Indonesia

Wandi2710

Aug 6, 2012
Indonesia
ledguy said:
it would be funny if they do't ship to Indonesia

Hahaha....I'm not worry about that , there's a lot of people with good heart here that will be more than happy to take care of me and my stuff....

I already asked them about this, and they don't mind shipping internationally as long as I'm willing to pay the shipping cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 12, 2013
Colon Michigan
butthurt.jpgI may be new here, but this seems like an awful lot of ButtHurt over a decision of a business owner to be mysterious. Personally I think this is genius. Look how much discussion and attention to this website this thread is generating. I look forward to the new Facebook updates, but is it really worth it to get bent out of shape over waiting 28 days?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.