Name change from ch31391 to paff2

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
 Been here for pretty many years but I don't think I ever did a formal introduction. Since I requested a name change I decided that would be a great time to do a formal introduction as well.

I started in EMS in 1999 as an EMT. Within a year I joined my local department West Earl Fire Co as a firefighter and still stayed active in the EMS company. In 2012 I quit the EMS side due to time and location restraints. I am currently the fire chief of my department with a call volume just under 300 per year. Certified to the FF2 level as well as VRT along with other misc certifications. We run a Engine, Pumper tanker, Utility squad vehicle, Traffic control unit and a command vehicle. Not extremely busy compared to some but enough for me.

I am employed in automotive as a used car salesman, PA state inspection mechanic as well as running a independent rental company with approx 40 vehicles. I do some small installs on the side as the time allows as well as playing around with my own vehicle frequently. Love to browse the site and see new products as well as learning new things about installs. Glad to be here.

Nate

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.