Need amber or clear Jetstream center dome and at least 1 bulkhead

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I have a local customer in need of a Jetstream center dome in either amber (preferred) or clear. I also need at least one black bulkhead but a mated pair in either black, amber, or clear would be OK too. These can be in average condition and even poor might be acceptable too, since the outer amber domes are in very hazy condition. They will be replacements on a wrecker bar that slammed into a low hanging tree branch and shattered one bulkhead and the center dome. Please let me know what you have to offer and your shipped price. If interested, the customer also has a pair of synchronized Jet bars to offer for parts or trades. Thanks for any help.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
I have many both clear and amber centers new-in-the boxes. I have no bulkheads, sorry. If anyone has bulkheads to trade for centers, I would be happy to do some horse-trading! I could use 4 myself...

toyotafan

Jun 24, 2012
Indiana
I have brand new center sections in clear  $ 20 each includes shipping in US

I can order new bulheads any color  for $ 20 each including shipping

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
Thanks to all who posted replies. I told the customer about each of the choices, and the hazy dome Pete offered is what he wants.

Mods, this thread can be closed.

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.