Wanted Need D-Tech R/B Rotators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcode3

Oct 12, 2019
Missouri
I'm looking for 5 Code 3 D-Tech rotators. Would prefer the newer glass style if possible. Looking for red/ blue, any help would be greatly appreciated guys/gals. Thanks

Bcode3

Oct 12, 2019
Missouri
Ok...I'm looking for either type right now. I would prefer glass too. Are you willing to sell the ones you have if so how much and if you could include picture that would be great? I live just north of KCMO. If it's easier you can text me on my cell phone (816) 617-six5one6. Thanks. Brandon

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Pretty sure I have both styles here. Was going to build a awesome fully loaded d-tech but may just strip em as Im not getting time these days.

I’ll report back what I have.

thanks
Seth

Bcode3

Oct 12, 2019
Missouri
Pretty sure I have both styles here. Was going to build a awesome fully loaded d-tech but may just strip em as Im not getting time these days.

I’ll report back what I have.

thanks
Seth
That would great sir! Please let me know as I'm definitely definitely interested. (More so glass than the plastic..open to whatever) Thanks...Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.