need help finding a siren

bsmith487

Jun 21, 2010
USA, GA
Ok, I am looking for a siren that has the ability to broadcast 2 seperate tones (wail and yelp).

I have 2 speakers already and I would prefer to have a handheld siren and light combo control

System that can do the dual seprate tones. Anyone know of one that can do what

I am looking for?

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Whelen has put out a couple sirens that can do dual tones; some with 2 amps, other with just one. Unitrol also allows you to hook up 2 Omega 90 amps to one controller, my favorite setup. None of these options are handheld.

If you really want the handheld feature, I'd take a Whelen HHS2200 and hook a second amp to one of the switches for the dual tones.

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
If you don't mind sacrificing one output aux output of any handheld siren/lighting controller, any siren can be made to serve as a primary (wail) siren while you use the secondary/main to pick any tones on the fly.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.