Need help identifying flash pattern to brand

Goodsam

Jun 26, 2011
South western Utah
Thank you in advance.

I saw a flash pattern that I really like but I can’t identify who makes I spent about 3-4 days searching the internet for it. Any help would be appreciated.

I can tell you this much it appears to be a split visor light bar and the flash pattern is a rapid alternating all heads right all heads left approximately 4-6 cycles followed by a pause like the light went steady on the right. Then rapid alternate to pause left. That pattern continues to repeat.

I found it as attention grabbing so I’m curious to know who makes it or what products it’s on.

Thanks again I hope all the minds here can help out.

Goodsam

Jun 26, 2011
South western Utah
I looked at those and not close

It’s similar to a warp flash on a sound off Nforce followed by a single side of road runner slow on the drivers then warp for 4-6 flashes then road runner slow on passenger then warp 4-6 flashes then road runner driver repeat

That has been the closest I can find but it’s not one flash pattern

Thanks again I swear if I see the vehicle again I’m going to stop and find out

Goodsam

Jun 26, 2011
South western Utah
Similar but not it thanks for trying!!! this one is really bugging me I may never know

Goodsam

Jun 26, 2011
South western Utah

This is similar when the bar goes to split blue all heads and all red heads and flashes back and forth much faster then wafer the cycle it would pause on blue for say 2-4 sec then flash split red then blue then pause on red 2-4 sec then flash fast on blue then red and pause on red....repeat.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Sam, I believe I know the pattern you are referring to. It is a Whelen pattern but I don't know the name, I have seen it in my led Guardian, I will get a video asap(day or two) and post it up.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
The pattern on that lightbar is the exact one I'm talking about and is the one I believe you've been trying to find.

Goodsam

Jun 26, 2011
South western Utah
I think that’s it thank you

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.