Edge

LFL Liberty serial 7846

Model SL8BBBB

July 2004

49 inch

Assy 967

Two 4 channel Liberty LED ballast 01-0285930-04

A 295 siren with lever switch and push buttons for lights

I unplugged the cables and removed the bar for a couple of months. I reinstalled the bar and do not see a place to plug in one connector. There is a black cable with many wires and a smaller gray cable. The loose connector has a green wire from the gray cable and w/blue, w/green, w/violet from the black cable. There is no voltage on any of the wires when all switches are on. The problem is the front corner LED's do not work. Rear corner's are OK. All corners are on the same ballast. I can not find this bar and I/O board on Whelen web site. I think all corner LED's worked when lever switch was in center position and all lights on in third position. All fuses on I/O board are good.

arlo

Nov 19, 2010
USA TX NE
Update: Today the corner LED's came and flashed. Later they did not come on or just the passenger side worked. I swapped the power connectors to the ballasts and still had a problem. This shows me that switching and power are good. I also checked and had the same voltage on the power connectors to the ballasts. I had no voltage on the LED plug when it was not flashing. The front and rear LED's are feed from the same ballast. I think the ballast is intermittant.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.