Need info on Jetsonic

HI,

I guess my next bar in my collection will be a Jetsonic. I need to know everything about this bar before i buy one.

Does anyone of you have some documents?

Graphics, picts, PDF, spare part lists, exploded view, configuration ...

Regards, LC

R Marra

May 22, 2010
USA/NJ Warren county
I am assuming you are taking about a independant rotator bar . I believe you could fit up to 7 rotators (3 per side 1 center ) if you use the center mount rotator . if you use the offset ones you may be able to get 9 into the bar. As WPD8908 said federal 's website has parts list's and exploded diagrams and should give you all the info you need . hope this helps , Ray.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.