Need owner's manual for this Whelen LED bar

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Hey guy, I'm trying to find the owner's manual with the wiring information for this Whelen bar. I'm not even sure what model it is, maybe an older Liberty?

Thank you all! IMG951713.jpg
IMG951712.jpg

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Definitely a Libby. Without knowing whats inside, you're going to have a hard time getting info

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
wait maybe its an lfl?? i have a manual on that, I downloaded it from whelen while searching for the manual for my PCCS9 from 1990 i still need to find.

Attachments

• 13704.pdf
    653.8 KB · Views: 3

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Thanks for the help Nolines, the second PDF looks applicable, I'll see if it matches when I tear into it. Thanks again.

The bar is full LED, including the take downs and alleys. No strobes or incandescents at all, so it can't be that ancient lol.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
That appears to be an SX series Liberty or newer. It has LR11 alley lights and the newer style of feet with two logner rectangular rubber pads instead of six smaller square rubber pads.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.