NEED YOUR HELP! 08 Impala ideas.

westville2021

Aug 8, 2010
LaPorte, IN
Hey guys/gals. Below is a list of equipment I have available to outfit my new to me 08 Impala. It does not all have to be used so use your imaginations. The one red light can only be used to the rear and opposite level as blue (Indiana Code for volunteers)

2x Whelen Talon B/W

2x Split TIR4 B/W

2x Split Lin4 B/B

2 head HAW strobe kit (clear)

2x Federal Signal (Euro model) linear dash/deck LED Blue

2x Cannons B/W

2x Whelen 400 Super LED Blue

1x SOS HLF

1x SOS TLF

1x Whelen Slimlighter TIR6 Red

Comment away folks and I hope I posted this in the right place, if not admins please let me know and if and where it gets moved to.

Attn Admins: yes I posted in the wrong thread. My apologies. I would delete it but don't know how so please do so and Ill be posting in the right place. Thanks

Westburyvol

Nov 13, 2011
usa newyork
Talons up in front visor, blue/whites in grille, solid blues in rear passanger windows, FedSignal euros on rear deck, blue/clear cannons in reverse lights. Headlightflasher up front and possibly the tail light flasher slimlighter on top of rear deck. Pics of lights would also help

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Is Indiana a courtesy light state or will you be responding with a siren? Do you only respond to the station or to the scene as well?

westville2021

Aug 8, 2010
LaPorte, IN
Courtesy by law. Regionally majority of drivers consider volunteers to be emergency vehicles as its mostly a rural farming county with a couple cities. We can run an electronic airhorn if we want to. I don't run one personally. I respond direct to scene as I'm furthest guy from the station.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.