Needing red and blue grille or surface lights any brand but no knock off

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenH

Jun 26, 2019
Texas
I am needing some used or new grille or surface mount light heads. I will buy 2 to 20 and may have to get them from more than one person. They do not have to be the same as long as the pairs match 2x2.
I don’t mind if they are solid red and solid blue, or split heads in red/blue, they can also have amber or white in them, I’m not picky just need them quick.

Will pay cash or I will trade a brand new Liberty2 bar or other items for the rite quantity.

LenH

Jun 26, 2019
Texas
I have 4 Whelen all red TIR3’s
How much? Pic? I traded some boa stuff for some but only part of them actually worked and most were wrong color. I thought I was getting red and blue sets and mostly got blue, waiting to see if the guy my step daughters husband traded with is going to make it rite. I think he sells stuff on this board. But yes I want them

jmamrak

Jul 17, 2014
Lagrange KY
How much? Pic? I traded some boa stuff for some but only part of them actually worked and most were wrong color. I thought I was getting red and blue sets and mostly got blue, waiting to see if the guy my step daughters husband traded with is going to make it rite. I think he sells stuff on this board. But yes I want them
I will get them together and take a picture. I have one that is installed that I will have to remove. So it will take a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.