Needing some help with Pseled06 wiring

Constable5c20

Nov 12, 2014
Kentucky
Hey all, I have searched through the forums and threads, searched the internet, and even contacted code 3 for help. If someone could provide me with some type of wiring diagram for a pseled06 it would be greatly appreciated. I have had these guys wired up and they do work on each bank, I don't remember the wiring configuration I used, and I can not for the life of me get the patterns to change. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Constable5c20

Nov 12, 2014
Kentucky
Does this image from an ebay ad help? View attachment 231376
It does... if I remember correctly I had to give power to the red, each bank, and the flasher worked. However what I still can't figure out is how to change the patterns, so I'm stuck in the "display" pattern mode. These things have like 40 or 50 different flash patterns if I remember correctly. But they are also supposed to be on a control head unit. So I'm not real for sure if that may be the issue or if I'm just not doing it right. It seems like a flasher unit would still have to have some type of input wiring to tell it to change patterns. Anyway, I do appreciate this as help. It does help me remember how to make it flash.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.