New 2010 Demo Tahoe

Mobile Fleet

Jun 7, 2010
New York
Here are some pictures of our new 2010 Demo Tahoe. Come see it at FIRE 2010 the NYSAFC 104th Annual Conference

June 9-12, 2010 at Turning Stone Resort – Verona, NY. Some interior pictures will also be posted soon.

Fire-Tahoe small.jpg[/attachment:3ppw2yzd]Fire-Tahoe-2 small.jpg[/attachment:3ppw2yzd]Fire-Tahoe-1 small.jpg[/attachment:3ppw2yzd]

Fire-Tahoe-1 small.jpg

Fire-Tahoe-2 small.jpg

Fire-Tahoe small.jpg

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Very sweet... The only thing I don't really like is the fully populated Edges... I would have taken all the rear lights out of the front bar, and all of the front lights out of the rear bar... But that's just me... It still looks AWESOME!!!

Also, +1 on some interior pics...

medicandy

May 21, 2010
NC
:shock: Wow very cool I like it. Two Freedom bars on it, I bet that thing could light up a small country :D

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
TritonBoulder47 said:
Very sweet... The only thing I don't really like is the fully populated Edges... I would have taken all the rear lights out of the front bar, and all of the front lights out of the rear bar...

Agreed, still nice though

tbski

May 25, 2010
USA
I took the time to see the truck at the show. It was very nice. Was a clean install.

I actually am hoping to aquire one of their command cabinets. They seemed like the work was superb and the price was half of there big name competitor.

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
It'd have been nice if you guys had included your demo Tahoe (which was sitting by the back door) into the Whelen booth at the M.S.F.A. convention in O.C. this past week.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Mobile Fleet said:
More pics of other Demo vehicles and installs at www.facebook.com/MobileFleet

does the model in the custom cabinet album deliver vehicles or host demonstrations?? if so, sign me up :twisted:

pmcg10

Jun 14, 2010
Connecticut
pdk9 said:
does the model in the custom cabinet album deliver vehicles or host demonstrations?? if so, sign me up :twisted:

She sold me on the product, I'll take them for all my trucks...

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
ok you got me,i will take 1 and o yea 2 of the command vehicles,looking good

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
Looks like the install was done down at Whelen. Always something cool that comes out of W's own install bay at the factory. They do some really cool stuff.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
That is entirely too much lighting.

You can never have too much lighting in a demo or show car, but if it's actually gonna be used for emergency purposes, you should use lights in moderation.

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
For a demo vehicle, this thing works wonders. We buy their custom cabinets for all our demo vehicles here, plus we tend to resell them to our customers who need them.

EMT

May 22, 2010
NYC, NY
doctorkjt said:
always wondered what the tahoe would look like with the dual lightbars. not bad. very nice rig.

Chicago Police used to have them. Now they flush mount code3 sticks on the sides of the middle brake light.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.