New 30 watt siren?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
"Did you know that our upcoming Titan 30W speaker has the CHiPs theme song programmed into it? Now you do. You're one pair of short khakis away from being as cool as Erik Estrada. God Bless America"

Any pics? Self contained?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
It's good that someone has a lil fun with their products... Sounds like their engineers are 80s kids like me lol... Now if they had a seasonal siren with a ho ho ho built in lol

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
While not necessary on any utility vehicle, it’s definitely fun. However, I’m venturing to say that it’s more intended as a marketing tool, because it’s unique (separating themselves from the big 3) and, most importantly, it gets people talking about their product.

Feniex has pretty good marketing, and companies like SOS, who already have a knack for releasing great products, need to follow suit to get their name out there through marketing (ie social media) & expanding their dealer network (ie easing requirements to be a dealer). While SOS has been around 20+ years before Feniex, I’m confident that most people (except for installers & whackers) don’t know about them. On the other hand, Feniex releases videos on FB & YouTube, holds lots of silly contests (ie free pair of T3’s or free siren for feedback on FB), made it relatively easy to join their dealer network when they came out, and grew dramatically in less than a decade. I remember when they were coming out & we knew little about them, and most members here (myself included) didn’t have high expectations for “the new kids on the block”

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
It's real and available friday!!!

The Feniex Titan 30W speaker is the most compact siren/speaker available! Ideal for Motos, ATV, UTV, or small vehicle! And it’s ready for pre-order!! Estimated shipping date is this Friday March 8th! Claim yours today!
•Integrated all-in-one siren/speaker
•Easily mounts to any rail, bumper or headache rack!
•Weather and vibration proof
•13 tones and 2 programmable modes
•Universal bracket included
•Compatible with any switch panel or pre-installed switch configuration
•Made in

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.