New Axixtech Light?

May 21, 2010
Columbus, Ohio

HFD eng1ine

Jul 27, 2010
Essex County. MA
code60a said:
You hit the nail right on the head. What info are you looking for exactly? These won't begin shipping till the beginning of November but we are taking pre orders. Axixtech is also coming out with the MS6 which is basically their answer to the SoundOff Ghost at the same time.

http://corepublicsafety.com/shop?page=s ... .tpl&pop=0

That sounds awesome! They look nice. Have you seen them in person? How do they compare to tir3's?

Also, im building a bar right now but i think i'll wait until people buy and sell these to get some used ones so i can save$$ :D :D

But, at $50 ish that sounds like a good price

KP

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
With those axixtech ghost looking lights, do they have the lip mounts for like your hood and trunk?

HFD eng1ine

Jul 27, 2010
Essex County. MA
code60a said:
I have not seen them in person yet, but I have my order in for a set for our demo truck. I'll post pictures and videos when we get them in.

Sounds goo thanks for the info

KP

grfd711

Jun 23, 2010
Sherwood, AR
For the MS6, if one was to do surface mounting, they'd have a substantial savings over the SOS Ghost. If one needed the additional mounting, there'd still be some savings.

proled

Sep 8, 2010
Belgium
May 21, 2010
Columbus, Ohio

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I will be ordering some of those ms6's!

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
Such a good idea, its basic but great. Like the older halogen lights, they were super easy to mount with just one drilled hole. I can see them being big on work trucks too.

C2Installs

May 24, 2010
Tennessee
I like the square light, but the blatant rip-off of the Ghost kinda pisses me off. Re-engineer it, improve it, change it up a bit, fine. But that looks identical, except for the angles on the corners. Star/SVP's Ghost competitor is an example of how to take the idea and improve upon it a bit. The mounts are more versatile, for example.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.