New body ram 3500

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
Anybody find a good place to mount speakers on one? The truck has a full metal bumper no fog light holes and no room in grill. I don't like facing speakers into the back of a bumper or facing down but running out of options.

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
NotNormalEnterprisesLLC said:
Anybody find a good place to mount speakers on one? The truck has a full metal bumper no fog light holes and no room in grill. I don't like facing speakers into the back of a bumper or facing down but running out of options.

What are you using for a speaker ?

and dose it have the open space between to hooks ?

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
Yes like that. Have not ordered speakers yet but when I looked at the truck it did not look like there was enough depth there due to intercooler. Ill have to go back and measure. Speaker will probably be a star cyclone.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.