New Chinese Siren or JDI Siren in Development?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JDI likes to install their sirens right behind the spare tire.

Lincoln screen grab.jpg

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
We can't use sirens in IL. At one point I wanted to teach my SAR dog wail and yelp (howl and bark) on command when running calls through downtown.

The roo-Q-ster is a much better idea. Bonus feature, if the "siren" accidentally falls off while responding, you can always make fried chicken.

If JDI backed it I would definitely invest.......

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Here was the original prototype JDI Siren (don't think I haven't saved the good shit I come across through the years)!!

We can't use sirens in IL. At one point I wanted to teach my SAR dog wail and yelp (howl and bark) on command when running calls through downtown.

The roo-Q-ster is a much better idea. Bonus feature, if the "siren" accidentally falls off while responding, you can always make fried chicken.

Notice the Whackmaster 800 had 'Wolf Whistle'... 'Pig'... & 'Cow'...

Is this the Whackmaster 1000 that also has 'Cock'?

JazzDad Whackmaster Siren.gif

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
When we get these model 800's in for service, the Engine Compartment button always seems to be worn out. Well, at least in the vehicles where JDI did the upfitting.

shrug.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.