new code 3 CD5051 Series "Directional LED"

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Seems like a nice new product from Fene uhh i mean Code 3

dual mode, syncs with other code 3 products modes are not color dependant...

Reactions: Tony P

StewartComm

May 23, 2010
Jerusalem, Ohio
I just ordered 4 of these for an install I'm working on for a funeral home. They're pretty incredible little lights, however, when running dual color, there's no option for "off-time" between light heads. All of the lights will be on simultaneously. From my understanding, this is typical with Code 3, specifically with the MR6.

The owner of Wicked Warnings has a light that he private labeled as the "Razor." It's the identical light that he most likely purchased a significant quantity of and had his label put on it. His lights do have off time when running dual color and there are a few additional patterns that are sync'd.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.