New Code 3 LED Visor light

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
It looks really good and bright. The only concern I have with visor lights is the flashback. I guess for a Detective who only uses it minimal its perfect. I started installing the Code 3 LED beacon from sirennet they are also very bright.

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
I've been eyeing that visor light for a while, but am torn between that and the Sound Off Gen3 one. I know the SoundOff is way more expensive, but I do like their products.

Maybe someone can post a comparison video between the Code 3 and the Sound Off?

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
cybercop said:
I've been eyeing that visor light for a while, but am torn between that and the Sound Off Gen3 one. I know the SoundOff is way more expensive, but I do like their products.

Maybe someone can post a comparison video between the Code 3 and the Sound Off?

Someone is selling a red/blue in the classifieds for about $150 but i don't know what color you need. I

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
Fast LT1 said:
Someone is selling a red/blue in the classifieds for about $150 but i don't know what color you need. I

I only found a red/white one in the classifiedsfor $150. Acutally am looking for a red/blue one. Thanks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.