New collector, from Denmark

jessen

Feb 16, 2011
Denmark, Copenhagen
Hello

My name is Michael Jessen I'm 38 years old and is from Denmark, I work as a service man at Copenhagen Police and I are collecting emergency lights and sirens.

See more at my website: http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/rotorblink

It is very hard to get us lights here in europe ... so I admire your collections.

so if you have some you want to trade, please write

Sincerely,

Michael

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
Welcome Michael. That's a really nice collection you have there. I really like the green beacon, that's my favorite piece!

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
Ville ønske, jeg vidste du så, da jeg besøgte København i 1997 i løbet af sommeren! Jeg var der for at besøge venner og spille vandpolo.

(Wish I knew you then when I visited Copenhagen in 1997 during the summer! I was there to visit friends and play water polo.)

Fyrik

May 24, 2010
Sweden
Hello Michael, Fredrik from Sweden here.

Nice to see your collection growing over the years!

And fun to see you here on elightbars!

jessen

Feb 16, 2011
Denmark, Copenhagen
Hello

and thanks for your greetings, I know of no other in denmark they gather on emergency lights, so it's nice to get to a place where there are greetings from around the world from a collector.

Sincerely, :thumbsup:

Michael Jessen

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Welcome! Great collection you have there.

May 25, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Michael,

This is a great collection. I wish I had some of the older Hella and Bosch beacons. I have several, but none of the RKLE90 size incandescent beacons. I also have a collection of two-tone air horns, like Klaxon Sonabel, Fiamm, Martin Horn, etc. I like the compact Fiamm trumpets for behind the grill mounting. I've not seen those before. Keep collecting!

jessen

Feb 16, 2011
Denmark, Copenhagen
RJ* said:
What, a Euro-collection and no VAMA 7/8/9000 bar?

Unfortunately could not get a Vama 7/8/9000 bar, they are not used so much here in Denmark, we got some Danish police cars with Vama bar, I got just did not grab some of Lightbar

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
jessen said:
Unfortunately could not get a Vama 7/8/9000 bar, they are not used so much here in Denmark, we got some Danish police cars with Vama bar, I got just did not grab some of Lightbar

If it helps, they're common in Austria and Italy. Farther west in Spain, France and Belgium they tend to use VAMA Vista lightbars, primarily strobes. (VAMA Vector lightbars are also common in Spain.)

RJ*

May 21, 2010
Finland
jessen said:

Send me a PM, maybe we can do something about that.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.