New Custom LED beacon I'm marketing to JDI Inc. !!

What do you think??

• WOW! When can I get one?

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Meh, whatever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What planet did that come from?

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Seriously, JDI should market the crap outta that!!

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Being like minded as the folks at JDI, I came up with a new take on the old dash lazer/fireball/beam/hotshot beacon. It features everything that modern day responders are looking for.....

LED (10 flash patterns per module, and yes 'off'' is one of the patterns)
Self contained rechargeable power source (up to infinite run time on a certain flash pattern)
Multi color availability (modules available in R/W/B/A/G, R/B, A/W thus creating a rainbow of blob outs)
Customizable patterns (run each module in any of the flash patterns for ultimate sync fail)
Easy to upgrade/downgrade (order extra modules for your inner whacker)
High flash rate (up to 720fpm with the right flashback mirror)
Unlimited mounting options (each module is magnetic and can be mounted vertically, horizontally, diagonally)
Compact (about the same size as a FS Fireball II, although it's not as effective as a FBII)
Cost effective (MSRP pending, but we'll guarantee it'll cost less than one of your children)
Industry standard warranty (let's say 90 days, no refunds/returns)

(P.S. The posted poll is up for 30 days (720 hours, get it, ha ha??)

Introducing the Riddic-u-flash 720 beacon!!!

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Ok Seriously .... WAAAAYYYY Too Much Time on your hands, What About Counter Rotating Lights that start Opposite Each Other so they Only pass each other Together 2 times front and rear, but so both colors can be seen separately .... you can even run them on the roof... Say Havent we seen similar lights on UFO's??? I WONDER!

Reactions: Sparky_911

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Sorry, in order to facilitate the maximum FPM these were mandated design characteristics of no sync. I have yet to receive a response from JDI on interest.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Too much flashback. Can't be used on dashboard in PA.

Don't even get me started on what I have seen bolted to a dashboard in PA..
I think there might still be a thread on elb with some of the pics I found..

And technically.. it's illegal to have any sort of internal lighting unless your Police.. in PA.
Western PA state police are real sticklers about this.. Eastern PA State Troopers could seem to care less..

Reactions: Phillyrube

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i guess it beats the old cell phone app i used to see on here LOL

Reactions: Sparky_911

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
dash sized light in 1 or 2 speeds in 1 or 2 colors along the lines of a FedSig SLR rotator is all that's needed for this market, beyond those features it's fluff

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.