New Englands association Chiefs Show June 21-23.

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
Who is going this year Ill be there most likely Saturday

When: June 21-22-23, 2013

Hours: Fri- 9am - 5pm, Sat: 9am - 3pm & Sunday 9am - 2pm (Entry Gates close at 1pm on Sunday.

Cost: Admission $tbd usually 10

Parking: $5.00 per day / Camper Space $15.00 per day (Enter via Gate 9)

Eastern States Exposition

1305 Memorial Ave

West Springfield, MA 01089

WLTEMS

May 23, 2010
USA, Wilton, NH
I'll be going, more than likely on Friday.

Typically a lot less people there more time to actually stop and speak to dealers without feeling pushed around by everyone else...

Hope the weather holds out, looks like a good weekend for the event!

Regards,

Devin McEntee

Lyndeborough Fire Department

mjberryjr

Nov 18, 2011
Northfield, CT
That show was kind of lame this year. They probably could have fit the whole thing in the main building. Its kind of sad really, I remember in the past you could easily spend 6 hours there. This year I was done walking around in less than 2.

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I really wish I knew about the event sooner, I would have loved to have set up a booth. There's always next year!

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
Tom said:
I really wish I knew about the event sooner, I would have loved to have set up a booth. There's always next year!
You didn't miss anything

The show was bad this year was no where near what the show use to be. Other then Lou from strobes n more adamson, and some towing company selling amber lights I didn't see any one else selling lights. Whelen and Power arc were there with their displays. There were a lot of venders that didn't come back after Saturday. it was the first show I went there and didn't come home broke. I spent more at hooters that afternoon.

kmacinct

Jun 12, 2010
CT
DLuccia said:
You didn't miss anything

The show was bad this year was no where near what the show use to be. Other then Lou from strobes n more adamson, and some towing company selling amber lights I didn't see any one else selling lights. Whelen and Power arc were there with their displays. There were a lot of venders that didn't come back after Saturday. it was the first show I went there and didn't come home broke. I spent more at hooters that afternoon.

Pretty sure the Chief's Show is bound to a contract for the Big-E property next year...

I've heard rumor they 'might' (RUMOR ONLY) be looking at moving around New England Various Locations... .to attract different people and different venue's.... Wait and see.....

gallagher073

Jan 21, 2011
Western Connecticut
kmacinct said:
Pretty sure the Chief's Show is bound to a contract for the Big-E property next year...

I've heard rumor they 'might' (RUMOR ONLY) be looking at moving around New England Various Locations... .to attract different people and different venue's.... Wait and see.....

They are in contract for the space for another few years. The show is failing, it needs a face lift in the worst way.

mikejr0711

Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
4 Guys Fire Has our brand new tanker in the show this year! Wish I could make it this year but away on military orders. Hope it is a lot better than last years!

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
I went on Friday and was disappointed. Show is getting smaller and smaller every year.

Not a lot of dealers showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.