Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
ai63.tinypic.com_2pypyeq.jpg
Feniex Apollo F6 - $39.99/ea
Available in R/W, B/W, A/W, R/B

Brand new in sealed bags. Include the newest metal flanges. Dual color and 2 mode version. Get 'em while they last! Shipping extra. Message me to order.

Reactions: rohmers

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
These the actual f6 or the new 12 version?

Reactions: Dave F

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Had a few sales fall through and picked up some more from another dealer.

09/14/16 Remaining:

8 Red/White

16 Blue/White

6 Amber/White

6 Red/Blue

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
sent you a PM

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
PMs have been replied to. Sorry for the delay in communication. I'll be returning tomorrow from my honeymoon and will update this post with the remaining colors and quantities.

Reactions: StEaLtH2 and Tony P

RIG755

May 24, 2011
South Louisiana
Looking to get four (4) R/W, dual mode F6's... along with two (2) additional brackets. Also, looking to get a couple of Red T3's (if you have any). Have PayPal...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.