New Feniex Flasher

em2436

Nov 26, 2014
NY
STT Installer" data-source="post: 588854" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Can't find even prerelease info on their site - details?!?

They posted this on instagram. They said details will be out next week. The only thing said in the comments is that this will function with leds and or headlights / taillights

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
Looks like it will have 4 outputs and 3 modes. That is exciting! Hope it has the ability to sync with more than one flasher!

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
I would love it to be a smart flasher and be able use the regular Apollos on it. Cause I'd love to sync my Apollos, my old Cannons, and my Cobra 100's all together. With out having to buy dummy external Apollo's.

But still, I'm looking forward to seeing more about this.

Reactions: Chris W

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Well im going to need Feniex to hurry up before I have to go purchase one or two ULF44's.

Ageeed. I'm anxious to check this out! According to their instagram, they said it will be available to order and ship next week. Hopefully that's Monday and not Friday, lol.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
Ageeed. I'm anxious to check this out! According to their instagram, they said it will be available to order and ship next week. Hopefully that's Monday and not Friday, lol.

Yup, think im going to hook it up to my two Whelen outer edges.. Just hope it has the "signal alert" pattern just in case, thats my safe go to patterns if i dont feel the others haha

Reactions: bullfrog4ever

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
I like that one and I also love action flash as well. Hoping there's something similar to that as well.

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
They should be available for order within the next day or so. Still waiting on final info, if anyone is interested we'll be placing an order this week.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
Wish it had selectable outputs I'm trying to do white light kill in park but still glad I didn't buy a ULF44

I have mult ULF44's in my truck. Mode 3 has the white added. Mode 2 white cuts out. I used a couple of relays so white cuts out/added.

I am waiting to see what the patterns are on the new Feniex flashers. (I would need 3) It would be great if they had a pattern similar to the Signal Alert.

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
I think I'll have to get one just to play with it!

Mama says, if you play with it you'll go blind.

I bought one. I'm very curious as well. I hope this is a 3 mode option for us to use on very basic low-profile vehicles (like the Chiefs) to get full vehicle sync, responding, parked day and parked night patterns. Seeming the fully marked fielded vehicles are all CanTrol, Carbide, or bluePRINT. ...keeping my fingers crossed there's a "Single Alert" type pattern.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
Like Tackleberry said, I hope as well there is a Signal Alert pattern. On that note I am surprised nobody has a list of the flash patterns. I know it was mentioned that the patterns are the same as a Cannon. Cannon has 9 patterns for a single color. I have one flasher coming that I can mess with. I need 3 total so it all depends on the patterns if I get rid of the ULF44.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
• + Cluster • + Attack • + Night Ride • + All On Slow • + All On Fast • + One One Slow • + One One Fast • + Half Half Slow • + Half Half Fast • + In Out Slow • + In Out Fast • + Combo Slow • + Combo Fast • + Left Arrow Slow • + Left Arrow Fast • + Right Arrow Slow • + Right Arrow Fast • + Center Out Slow • + Center Out Fast • + Brake Pop-Steady On • - Cluster • - Attack • - Night Ride • - All On Slow • - All On Fast • - One One Slow • - One One Fast • - Half Half Slow • - Half Half Fast • - In Out Slow • - In Out Fast • - Combo Slow • - Combo Fast • - Left Arrow Slow • - Left Arrow Fast • - Right Arrow Slow • - Right Arrow Fast • - Center Out Slow • - Center Out Fast

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I can't believe companies are still using slotted screws.. Its 2016 and the world hates slotted screw heads! :)

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Sounds like the same flash patterns that are currently in their lightbars.

I'm a bit disappointed if those are the flash patterns. I wish they would've been a little more creative and added some different patterns in there. Like the quad flash from the T3's, a signal alert style, action flash, etc. But I kind of figured with the quick release of this flasher, the used the flash patterns they had already. Maybe a release down the line will add/change patterns? Still interested in seeing this in action though.

Reactions: Chris W

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I agree with the disappointment in patterns. I like to regular patterns like the double, triple, etc. Something like the Signal Alert would be great as well. Not to sure why they would put t/a patterns in it?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Not to sure why they would put t/a patterns in it?

Broadens the market for it to people building custom lightbars/lightsticks, I assume you can activate a secondary pattern?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I have a sho me flasher that I can turn the knob for arrow patterns. It is connected to 6 micro man lights. You only need 4 lights but in dire you can double them up

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
It's a shame, this product had a lot of potential. But poor patterns, no cruise, and traffic advisor patterns (with only 4 outputs) killed it for me.

The only good thing I'm hoping may come of this is new Cannons which will work with an external flasher.

Reactions: SafetyLighting

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.