New Finds

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Found a couple of items yesterday on a hunt. Picked up two Kopp domes. One Red/Blue split and a Cobalt blue Behive domes. Haven't seen a split one before in the wild.

DSC_0001 (Small).jpeg DSC_0002 (Small).jpeg
DSC_0007 (Small).jpeg

Also picked up another Tripp-Lite QF-1, Quadraflash. It is identical to the last one I found, even down to the tags on the wire. Both in same condition and this one was in a shop about 5 miles from where I found the last one so I think they came from the same place. Both look like they have not been used. I think the tags on the wiring may have confused them and they just did not use them. There are two wires coming out. A black and a green. The green wire on both lights has a tag that says "ground this wire'. Well that is incorrect. Both wires are hot wires and the base is the ground. If you ground the green wire and make the hot black all 4 bulbs light but are dim.

20190105_131531 (Small).jpg

20190105_130716 (Small).jpg 20190105_130321 (Small).jpg 20190105_130239 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.