New From CT

MSLightbarParts

Jun 9, 2019
Berlin, CT
Good morning all, new to the site but have been screwing around with bars, lights and anything that flashes a pretty color for 3 years. Any spare time I get i tinker with lights and circuit boards, strip em build em, customize em and also fry em lol, I’ll sacrifice a light just to see what happens, who doesn’t like the smell of cooked 18g wire in the morning. Now I’m sure everyone’s got a favorite they’ll always fall back on and mine is whelen, and I love the liberties mainly cuz that’s what I started with.

Reactions: tsquale

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Welcome!
Fellow member here from CT (not far at all from you actually... Meriden)
Also mainly a Whelen fan, although I don’t have much as of yet... working on it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.