New from Northern Illinois

Wpauley

Oct 18, 2011
Aurora, Illinois
Hey, New here from Illinois, Found your site looking for parts for my Beacon Ray. I like to attend Car and Truck Shows, Swaps meets and Steam shows etc. I have an old 1959 International Fire Truck. We have a great Chicagoland Emergency Vehicle Show a couple miles from my home every August. Also a great swap meet for vintage emergency related items held by the Mundelein Fire Dept on Oct 30th this year. Illinois is a great place to reside if you like emergency equipment and lighting. Now if we could just get rid of a few of the politicians, They go from "serving us" to serving "time" :D Thanks for having me. Bill

Wpauley said:
Hey, New here from Illinois, Found your site looking for parts for my Beacon Ray. I like to attend Car and Truck Shows, Swaps meets and Steam shows etc. I have an old 1959 International Fire Truck. We have a great Chicagoland Emergency Vehicle Show a couple miles from my home every August. Also a great swap meet for vintage emergency related items held by the Mundelein Fire Dept on Oct 30th this year. Illinois is a great place to reside if you like emergency equipment and lighting. Now if we could just get rid of a few of the politicians, They go from "serving us" to serving "time" :D Thanks for having me. Bill

Welcome to the site. Nice rig you got there I always liked those Internationals. And yes a Beaconray 17 or a good North American type beacon would sit well on the roof of that old girl. I am sure sombody here has what you could use. Do you have any other lights?

Good Luck

Adirondacks NY

Todd

Welcome to elightbars, I am Ryan from Ohio and collect the Federal Signal Twinsonic lightbar. Some around here call me the "twinsonic guru". I buy sell and trade parts for this bar. my website is twinsonic lightbars | feel free to head there and look around.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_RyanTwinGIF.gif

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_IMG_0002_3.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_0314001228a.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_0907002043a.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_Witch_468x359.gif

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_Twinsonicacres.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scannerdude