For Sale New Gamber-Johnson console w/armrest and extra 2012+ Explorer/PIU

Status
Not open for further replies.

canonninja

Aug 27, 2013
Houston, Tx
***PRICE LOWERED TO $200**

Flooded out my PIU during the hurricane, yay me. I ordered this in 2014 and never got around to installing it. I have a few plates for Cencom and whatnot, and have the USB and AUX audio extension and dual cigar plugs already installed in the console.

I'd like to try to get $200 + actual shipping for this. Its still in the original box it shipped in. I have no use for it since I'm replaced my PIU with a 4runner.

http://www.gamberjohnson.com/produc...ility-2012-console-box-cup-holder-and-armrest

(ignore the dog hair, it was sitting in my apartment closet for the last 3 years)
ai.imgur.com_0K4gWRb.jpg

ai.imgur.com_zL5qa8Q.jpg

ai.imgur.com_CXe0tph.jpg

Last edited:

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I have a customer that might be interested. I'll get ahold of him Monday.

canonninja

Aug 27, 2013
Houston, Tx
I have a customer that might be interested. I'll get ahold of him Monday.

Good deal. I'm off most of the week next week, so I can have it out pretty quick with enough head's up. As soon as I find the box with the other faceplates I'll let you know what else is in there. I'm fairly certain one of them is a convertacom plate for the XTS series cradles as well.

edit: just found it. confirmed Cencom plate, XTS crade plate, and Uniden scanner plate, with 2 small fillers, and the rear plate for PIU's with the wiring tunnel for the rear seats, a'la from the Ready for the Road package. I have that tunnel as well in the garage, just have to find what box I but it in when I moved this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.