new gm cruiser

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
found this on the tube when i was board. i dnt know what kind of bar that is but its pretty different looking but it seems a little sluggish if you ask me when he said the 0-60 mph but on the other hand not a big fan of gm/chevy lol :twisted:

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
I love how they compare it to the CVPI, which means diddly since its in the last year of its life. I would take a Police Interceptor (Taurus-based) over this.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Please don't keep reposting topics that already exist. The caprice has also been discussed many times on here as well... :S

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
lol how was i supposed to know that this was discussed i dnt live on this website i find things on the web and i post em big deal isnt this website for this stuff lol LIKE COME ON :?: :!: :roll: u also did this on another one of my post so for real man

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
Jonny,

He is simply trying to keep the flow of information down to a minimum so that way there isn't 50 different posts on the same thing. Don't think he is "pickin on me man" because he isn't. There is a search feature on top that you can easily find if something as been posted by simply typing in a few words.

Also you don't live on this site which is good for you, but if you went through all the topics when you do come on here you will maybe see it might have been posted in a different section. If you have a problem with any of this Unlisted is going to be hit and miss so probably won't respond to you so you can PM me.

Thanks.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
ya i already have taken care of it soooo thanks. and ya i dont live on the site lol i have other important things to do other than look for things on here so when i do find em i post em not knowing that there is somethen already on it.

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
jonny521 said:
ya i already have taken care of it soooo thanks. and ya i dont live on the site lol i have other important things to do other than look for things on here so when i do find em i post em not knowing that there is somethen already on it.

OK, so what your saying is your going to continue to post whatever you want knowing that it might already be on the site "cause i gots not time to looks for thing cause i dunt life on tha syte" :roll: :roll: Good call. I guess it will only be a matter of time then.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
no im not sayen that. what im sayen is that i will post it but if realize that there was already one on there i would just put below it just ignore cause i didnt realize there was one already on here. and unlisted can do whatever with it. plus last i checked it was a public forum and there is nothen wrong with posting somethen again if you didnt already know it was there. AM I CORRECT?

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Fluffy126577 said:
OK, so what your saying is your going to continue to post whatever you want knowing that it might already be on the site "cause i gots not time to looks for thing cause i dunt life on tha syte" :roll: :roll: Good call. I guess it will only be a matter of time then.

Well said Fluffy. Love your avatar too!

Oh. I have a photo for this..

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n83_unlisted8495_Forum_teh_internets.jpg

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
ok than if thats the case instead of posting links from other ppl why dnt u mk a popular section and post all of the stuff and there that way you can see it. :?: not tryen to be a jerk or a pain in the a$$ but hey just pointing somethen out. just a little assanine if u ask me thats all

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
jonny521 said:
no im not sayen that. what im sayen is that i will post it but if realize that there was already one on there i would just put below it just ignore cause i didnt realize there was one already on here. and unlisted can do whatever with it. plus last i checked it was a public forum and there is nothen wrong with posting somethen again if you didnt already know it was there. AM I CORRECT?

For the sake of hoping this non-sense doesn't go to a second page, sure, your right. 100% correct. If you want you can waste your time attempting to post garbage when no one wants to see it. :roll: Hopefully soon we won't have to worry about you posting things "cause i didnt realize" and we will just go ahead and moderate you like we do to the other thick headed people on here. I sense you will soon join a very special club.

P.S. - Please see signature and attempt to apply to yourself if you can.

P.S.S. - Thank you Unlisted. I searched for quite a bit last night finding it.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
jonny521 said:
ok than if thats the case instead of posting links from other ppl why dnt u mk a popular section and post all of the stuff and there that way you can see it. :?: not tryen to be a jerk or a pain in the a$$ but hey just pointing somethen out. just a little assanine if u ask me thats all
.. Its called spending 10 SECONDS, typing something into the SEARCH function and clicking the ENTER button.

Hope this advice is helpful to you.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Also, not sure about you, but we speak/type english here, not whatever language you're using, which I'm assuming is some form of texting. Punctuation also helps. :roll:

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Yup that's it man your a freaking genius you know that wow where have you been my whole life damn I don't know what I would do with you smart people wooooo

Lightbarnut

Jun 9, 2010
Palatka, Florida.
I don't usually get involved with stuff like this,but here goes.It's time for all three of you to go to The Ring.Thats why it's there.On a related note,I agree with rwo978 about the hard to read typing.I was IMing with a girl the other night and I had to ask her if she spoke english or had a accent because of the way she typed. :shock: Maybe her and jonny521 should get together and they would understand each other. :roll: Anyway,go to the Ring,the usual people will get their popcorn,make a few hilarius comments,and we'll all have a good time.Ok?This forum is for apparatus,not arguments. :evil: Thank you.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.