New License Plate Bracket Setup

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
New Product Teaser...

Yes, we need to get some video of this mounted to a car and go through the patterns. It will have to be daytime outside video because these things are BRIGHT!

Get American Made for $250 compared to $350-$400 for the ones from HG2.

Reactions: Tony P

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
8evp chinese made. Star american made.. metal bracket. Guarantee you better quality and we are selling them cheaper.

Reactions: Tony P and Hoff

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
good to know hard to tell by looking at a picture what things are made of...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Star is putting more and more out lately that seems to be competitive in performance and price with Feniex. We've switch to installing their overhead bars lately as well in house.

These thin surface mounts have been out for a couple months but I've not been on ELB.

Reactions: MEVS06

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
This looks like a solid addition to an upfit, my only two cents is that I wish the video alternated RB instead of funeral procession... :rolleyes:

hehe..;)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
That was just a quick blip. Trying to find someone locally to sell it to cheap then we will install it and take a better video.

Reactions: Adam 12 and Dreu
I have a good friend who's local that may take you up on that sell it cheep offer. I'm interested in seeing the video of it in action installed on a vehicle.

Is there any chance of you posting a photo with a plate installed? I would like to see how much of the plate is obscured by the bracket. There are a few states around me that are very particular about the name of the state or registration stickers being covered in the slightest like the 8EVP version does.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
ill try to find a plate this weekend to take a picture of it. We are wanting to sell it with the modules on it since they wereopened just for this purpose

QUICKONE

Jun 5, 2020
ARIZONA
ill try to find a plate this weekend to take a picture of it. We are wanting to sell it with the modules on it since they were opened just for this purpose
Here's an idea I've been working on using Whelen Mini T Ions;

Ive had a few requests to make a similar License Plate Lighthead Unit that is for Motorcycle-sized License Plates, (also used on Street Legal UTVs in AZ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.