New Light Controller

Nov 12, 2012
New York
Hey All,

I just got some additional warning lights for my pov and I have decided that ill need a switch box/panel. I have so far stuck to the one cigarette lighter for the one light I had, but now with more lights and no ports for them, I need to either purchase or make my own switch panel. I was wondering if anyone knew of any digital switch panels that had 3 or 4 switches on them, because I do not have a lot of lights I don't need a lot of switches.

Thanks

Andrew

TX_Mark

Jun 17, 2013
San Antonio,TX
Sho-me 4 function switch box is a good one. Its got 4 buttons and a remote head, I have the 8 switch version and love it. Very tiny and discrete controller

aimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_07_31_upymy8av.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan

TX_Mark

Jun 17, 2013
San Antonio,TX
I paid $179 shipped (pm me for seller) and I have 8 switches fused at 15 amps a piece. The 8 function has 2 small relay boxes (see pic) and one red wire goes to constant 12v, the other goes to your ignition wire so everything shuts off when the vehicle is turned off. aimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_07_31_3emerydy.jpg

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
If cost is an issue, you could always do a custom switch panel for under $20

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I agree with Tom... I have Four switch panels that i sell for $10 Toggles to me mare better than a flat panel switch so that I can feel which switch im pushing when I'm responding. Raised button switches also aid in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 12, 2012
New York
That's a good point Tom. $179 for a switch panel is a bit expensive, I think Im just going to make my own once the lights I ordered come in. Thanks guys!

PS Tom I'm still waiting to see your new light!! I love my L18

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
patriotsfan1050 said:
That's a good point Tom. $179 for a switch panel is a bit expensive, I think Im just going to make my own once the lights I ordered come in. Thanks guys!

PS Tom I'm still waiting to see your new light!! I love my L18

You're very welcome. Let me know what you are looking to do once you decide to make a panel. I have Feniex Haleo 200, 400, and 600 switch panels in stock, and also have some nice Carling switches (on/off, on/off/on, etc) as well.

Also, I'm glad to hear you're liking the L18. The new AWL line-up is looking pretty good. High quality, low price ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.