New Lois E71

MATT3045

May 23, 2010
Akron Ohio area
For a commercial chassis truck, that is one damn good looking one. I really actually like the look of the KW's. The color scheme is very sharp also.

Marc M

May 21, 2010
Georgia
FireEMSPolice said:
Wow. :oops: I really couldnt tell.

The light bars is not LED it is halogen. I dont rember why we went with that over led.

vonirkinshtine said:
I love how you guys have your equipment laid out! Sharp rig!

Thanks.

medicandy said:
Looks very nice. I like the black and yellow stripes. I have not seen that before.

They where going to be red and yellow but some how some way wondup black and yellow. We liked them so we keep them that way.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
GTRider245 said:
Very nice truck. PowerArc is not my light of choice though.
I like them. Now if they would just make some fully rotating LEDs, then they would be nothing short of awesome.

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
Very nice, except for 2 things.

1. I hope you don't have any streets or anything with any sort of approach angle, or else you're gonna be scraping off some chrome.

2. I'm another one who doesn't like PowerArc lights, but to each his own I guess...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.