New Strobesnmore Product

WNYEVS

May 21, 2010
Brockport NY
mjMIff said:
Good!

So "BLACK GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEEN GREEEEEN GREEEEEEN BLACK" would work right?

I hope so! Especially with the larger GREEEEEEEN modules to the right side of the bar :dielaugh:

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
The video will be on the web site tomorrow and it should answer most of the questions posted here. As with all our products we will see what color requests we get and adjust stock accordingly. As with all our sticks we will custom build them in any colors you need. Louis

07GD SFD

May 21, 2010
VT
I like the flash patterns. That'd make a great interior lightbar but the I bet the flashback would be a bitch! :D

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
The vid is GREAT Louis!!! I'm really thinking of replacing my T/A with one of these bad boys... And if there was a way to make a flashback shile for it, this would also be a killer front facing bar...

Keep up the good work bro!!! :thumbsup:

civic09

May 25, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Just ordered one for a customer R/A. It will be mounted in the rear window of a Denali, as soon as its installed Ill put up a vid.

RickLBZ

Sep 9, 2010
Miami, Fl.
Bought one, ended up needing 4 wires (5 if you want to change patterns from your seat). Very bright product, like their other lights. The feature I like the most is the patterns are exclusive to the mode (left,right,center out and warning) unlike the E48 traffic advisor I have from them.

WNYEVS

May 21, 2010
Brockport NY
RickLBZ said:
Bought one, ended up needing 4 wires (5 if you want to change patterns from your seat). Very bright product, like their other lights. The feature I like the most is the patterns are exclusive to the mode (left,right,center out and warning) unlike the E48 traffic advisor I have from them.

How long was the supplied cable?

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
Just an update, these have been added to my line of products. I have a few in stock if anyone is interested in purchasing.

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
Here's one that was installed in an Excursion earlier this week:

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l41_Pimpala03_EXP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

paladin

Mar 14, 2011
Arizona
I just noticed they dont have this on their website anymore...

elite907

May 23, 2010
Indiana, USA
paladin said:
I just noticed they dont have this on their website anymore...

JPorkins said:
Hmm, yeah your right. Did they get rid of it already?

jpbaker6 said:
When I ordered mine they were on back order but mine came in. Maybe they are waiting on shipment to put it back up

It is kinda strange ,I noticed this the other day .

I went onto their site and put the E66 into the search area on their website and it says No Results for item search.

They don't even offer it saying it is on a back order or anything.

ibby

May 28, 2010
So i'm confused,

With all this hype about this bar, I want to make sure i'm not missing anything.

From what i have gathered, this is a "new" directional bar that is.... brighter? Is that it? Or am I missing something? I can't really seem to tell the big difference between this and many other directionals made by the big 3.

Edumacate me.....

(p.s. I am not being sarcastic or condescending, I really don't understand what the hype is about. Fill me in so I can hype about it too lol)

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
ibby said:
So i'm confused,

With all this hype about this bar, I want to make sure i'm not missing anything.

From what i have gathered, this is a "new" directional bar that is.... brighter? Is that it? Or am I missing something? I can't really seem to tell the big difference between this and many other directionals made by the big 3.

Edumacate me.....

(p.s. I am not being sarcastic or condescending, I really don't understand what the hype is about. Fill me in so I can hype about it too lol)

It's a traffic AND warning bar, that doesn't require an external TA controller. It can operate on a normal switch box. Also, it has SIX 6LED pods, for a total of 36 gen3 LEDs. :thumbsup:

sseawright

Mar 28, 2011
Missouri
Anyone find out yet where the E66 went from strobesnmore? I have been considering buying one, but now that I have finally made my decision, they have disappeared. Anyone??

elite907

May 23, 2010
Indiana, USA
Alright this is what's going on as of Friday 4-8-11,I called and they said they were really popular when they came out and as of right now they are out of stock .

I was also told they will be getting more but it might be about 1 month before they get them in.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
sbparkcop said:
It's a traffic AND warning bar, that doesn't require an external TA controller. It can operate on a normal switch box. Also, it has SIX 6LED pods, for a total of 36 gen3 LEDs. :thumbsup:

I'm not being a smart ass when I say this, but don't most other bars (UltraLites, Dominators, etc) have both TA and warning functions without an exterior control head? Also those lights can be controlled from a standard switchbox or switch set. Where they are different is in that they have modules with 6LEDs/head. However the UltraLite 12 has the same total number of LEDs, but it is more expensive I presume (I haven't priced the lights that are being discussed). Again, I'm not being an ass or knocking what anyone has or is selling. I'm just trying to, like others, understand what is different and/or special about these specific new lights, other than maybe their lower price compared to other competitors from the major American brands.

elite907 said:
Alright this is what's going on as of Friday 4-8-11,I called and they said they were really popular when they came out and as of right now they are out of stock .
I was also told they will be getting more but it might be about 1 month before they get them in.

Glad to see that they are selling well for Louis and the other guys that are selling the product. I hope he orders more this time:p

Has anyone done a comparison with this new SnM light with some of the other major brands TA and warning lights just for shiggles?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.