NEW Version * 2014 WHELEN Liberty SX ~> VIDEO Update !

HPD84

May 16, 2010
City of Houston,Texas
Solvarex said:
Those videos...

That's quite the unsynced mess you've got there.

That's irrelevant , the videos were made to show how bright the light bar is not it's flash patterns. Secondly , The camera may not catch it as fast but the flash patterns were x2 light heads both fast , slow and back/forth.

Iowamedic2013

Feb 14, 2014
Bellevue Iowa
FireMedic19 said:
Does anyone finance lightbars? I would seriously love an all red one of these... Lol

Not sure about this but depending on your credit PayPal has a buy now pay later feature..kind of a PayPal credit card type thing but online

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
HPD84 said:
Any Major Credit Card via Paypal = Financing ! :p

Hahaha, I have bill me later, but I was more or less kidding, shouldn't have posted what I did here, but couldn't resist lol. It'd look ridiculous on my car, but I'd make it work lol.

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
HPD84 said:
After several requests I uploaded a new video showing the SXTLED "Premium" Takedowns! Enjoy.

Would it be possible to get a video of this bar out in the day light from a distance? They are so bright that it just overwhelms the camera when you up close indoors.

HPD84

May 16, 2010
City of Houston,Texas
The bar shown is actually a hybrid Liberty with LibertyII inside parts in a standard Liberty shell. The actual LibertyII uses a housing and lens configuration similar to the Legacy, but with the height of a Liberty.
Yes! There is mass confusion going on right now... The statement above a way to sum it up ,the TD and Alley light options differ slightly as well. Also these Lightbars come direct from the Whelen factory as shown , we do not add these modules. 

Last edited by a moderator:

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
Late to the party on this, but the Liberty II is essentially just an optical redesign of the Liberty, eliminating the 500 series "concept" altogether (which is what they should've done years ago, and the Freedom needs the same thing).

The Liberty Independence is, for all intents and purposes, two Legacy bars stacked one on top of the other. Which to me is about the most ridiculous thing imaginable ("Hey, this bar that is already stupid bright isn't enough, LET'S STACK ANOTHER ONE ON TOP OF IT AND RUN THEM SIMULTANEOUSLY!").

Realistically, if you know what you're doing with programming, any WeCan bar can now have any module turn on with Cruise, although since this is an SX bar we're talking about, I'm just jawing for the sake of jawing.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.