NEW WEBSITE!

I am currently working on the new website, tons listed from NOS stuff, Lightbars, Parts, Surface Lights, Hideaways and more!

J Perry Lighting .com

Attachments

• IMG_0961.JPG
    IMG_0961.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1073.JPG
    IMG_1073.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1380.JPG
    IMG_1380.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1395.JPG
    IMG_1395.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1403.JPG
    IMG_1403.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1405.JPG
    IMG_1405.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1414.JPG
    IMG_1414.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 7

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
You have "parts there that people on this site are looking for? Research wanted and sell.
If I remember correctly they're still tearing apart old equipment that they've got sitting around in order to make parts and stuff that they have available cuz some are still in bars they're still selling

Reactions: JohnMarcson
You have "parts there that people on this site are looking for? Research wanted and sell.
thats the whole point of this post, I am across most all of the social medias and store fronts I cant keep track of all of them to sit daily and check the wanted sections

CD3

May 25, 2010
USA, CA
thats the whole point of this post, I am across most all of the social medias and store fronts I cant keep track of all of them to sit daily and check the wanted sections
I am not sure why a second reply was needed on Wednesday 5/11 when you already sent a reply on 5/2. I get what your saying and I didn't mean you needed to sit all day. It was only a suggestion, ok. No need for the moderators to give it a thumbs up either. Why?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I am not sure why a second reply was needed on Wednesday 5/11 when you already sent a reply on 5/2. I get what your saying and I didn't mean you needed to sit all day. It was only a suggestion, ok. No need for the moderators to give it a thumbs up either. Why?
I'm lost. He's trying to post a site for people to browse and also admitting he hasn't had time to dig through all the wanted posts on every format of every site. It isn't a big deal. He didn't tell you to pound sand, explained he is trying to centralize his inventory and admittedly missing so posts on some sites. I'm just pleased to have the resource. A thumbs up to him doesn't hurt you. The whole thread has my thumbs up now from me... so it is fairly distributed. Everyone can feel like their opinion is validated. Please someone give me thumbs up before I'm the only post without it.... ;)

I replied once, I figured as the poster and who you were refering to that I would answer you myself

Reactions: Tony P

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I replied once, I figured as the poster and who you were refering to that I would answer you myself
I took it that way as well, I see no problem in how you are promoting your services. I know you guys have a mountain of parts and it's not an easy task to look through and post.

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.