Newburg Fire - Chevy Tahoe

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS

Ah... SOUND OFF! I love this ride

notice Stewart got the grille lights wrong :D

And If it was me I wouldve went ahead and went with a Sound Off 8 or 12 head Ultra-Lite in the rear also.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
O.. and im not sure what they done with the fog light area but it looks very effective to not have any reflectors. Looks like they just drilled (maybe a Universal Sound Off or Vertex) LED lightheads through the plastic part of the fog light or got the flush mounts for it.?

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
SlickSilveradoZ71 said:
Looks good! I have a similar set-up currently for sale! Hate to sell it though.

you sure do.. when did you get your pinncale since you wouldnt buy one from me! I know you didnt find it cheaper than me :D

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
I dont like how they put the vertex surface mount in the fog lights. Par36 Tir6 lights looks much better. Like this one ai950.photobucket.com_albums_ad345_VolEms_lahsv101frontday.jpg

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
ya i seen that the other day on thre website they didi a nice job on it if i had the estra money id ship my truck out there have them do the install on stuff but im to cheapt and do everything myself lol :eek:

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
If you can do the install yourself do it that way and buy more or better warning power. Installs often cost more then the lights .

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Perfect example as why not to have same colored, split flashing heads. All 4 heads in the grille look like they're doing the wiggle hula from a distance.

chono

Jun 5, 2010
Midwest
I love it! I just think they need to change the flash pattern on the running boards.. it doesnt really match rest of the lights

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.