(NIB) Lifetime 3" Flush Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
I have for sale a pair of Lifetime 3" FLUSH MOUNT 20W LED lights. These are very bright (1236 Lumens) and have two mounting options. You can use the surface mounting holes around the light, or the cradle mount attached to the bottom of the light.

These were removed from the box, tested for functionality, then put back in the box. They just didn't fit where I wanted to put them.

These would be a great addition to any toolbox or rear bumper!

These sell new for $55, I'm selling them for $45 each or $85 for the pair.

ai1318.photobucket.com_albums_t644_ctmcdonell_LT1_zpscb12299c.jpgai1318.photobucket.com_albums_t644_ctmcdonell_LT3_zpse8790db0.jpgai1318.photobucket.com_albums_t644_ctmcdonell_LT2_zpsfbadc5bb.jpg

I am an authorized dealer for Lifetime and offer an ELB member discount! PM me if you need another Lifetime LED product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cajunguy03

Mrbaxter

Oct 16, 2013
Connecticut
Are they a specific light pattern (flood/spot)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.