Positive Nice deal with dmathieu

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I bought a vintage light from dmathieu. He was super flexible and waited for my payment a long time (my bad). As always a great product well packed arrived soon after I got my self in gear and sent the payment. I totally recommend buying or trading with this member, the quality is always great and he is trustworthy.

Abacus

May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
I bought a vintage light from dmathieu. He was super flexible and waited for my payment a long time (my bad). As always a great product well packed arrived soon after I got my self in gear and sent the payment. I totally recommend buying or trading with this member, the quality is always great and he is trustworthy.
The packing quality is excellent. Dan shipped a few items to me in Australia and absolutely agree he is a top bloke. As we say in Oz!

Reactions: brw1249

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Dan is on the short list of people that I will deal with and not use purchase protection methods which is a pretty big trust factor. Dan has been a trusted member of this community and similar communities for a long time and I'm always happy to give him my business and of course to get whatever awesome toy he has delivered.

Reactions: brw1249

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
John, I appreciate your trust, and in the same vein, you are one of the very few that I have taken a personal check from. I strive to give honest descriptions of the collection pieces that I sell, and pack to keep my, so far, 100% damage free shipping, and I know the same of you. Reputation and integrity are everything in this hobby. John and Abacus, thanks for your kind words.

Reactions: brw1249 and Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.