Not open for further replies.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
looking for a New Jersey State Police SPECIFIC Liberty I/O board

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I thought the high speed zigzag was a pattern custom for them. I assumed i would need that board.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I thought NewYork State police also has a custom pattern

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
I have no idea if there's a specific board with that pattern or not, I'm just hoping you will be using it for a display bar and not on the road....

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Nysp I believe is custom wired, not so much custom board. Instead of the heads being wired in opposite pairs, they are side by side. Then with the unlockable full bar sync pattern your able to obtain their patterns like the slow flash 101010--> 010101

According to whelen 13745 there are 4 wiring variations- the standard, the Unicor, the Philadelphia, and the leader.

It appears the unicor is the california variant that has an input for a steady red and rear amber.

Reactions: Storm4200

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
NY uses a Serial Controlled liberty and freedoms. This is what Whelen has told me personally cause I was looking to get the same pattern as well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.