NNE's New toy......

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
please tell me this is a demo car

EDIT: i just saw "demo" written on the side of the car.

looks good

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
Storm4200 said:
please tell me this is a demo car

EDIT: i just saw "demo" written on the side of the car.

looks good

Yes it is. Are you asking because of the amount of lights or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Compared to my comments in another thread where an Avatar was on a Tahoe, I like the look of it on a CVPI MUCH better than a larger vehicle.

I will stick with my opinion that SUVs and other larger vehicles should not use such a low-profile bar for visibility purposes, especially being so high off the ground. It looks like it is MUCH better suited on a patrol car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
Fdtruckie said:
You might want to take some torque off the hook kit, the lightbar is bowing down in the middle.

Its not overtight. That is something I told feniex about. It looked like that with no straps. It has about a 1/4" bow.

sunney

May 15, 2012
uk
looks well . but don't you think it seems to be patro wagon? :crazy:

Will B

Sep 2, 2010
Iowa
What is the dash light? I like the size of it and it seems to put out alot of light. I'd like to kinda to find something as bright as my Tomar 200s but a little bigger.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Will B said:
What is the dash light? I like the size of it and it seems to put out alot of light. I'd like to kinda to find something as bright as my Tomar 200s but a little bigger.

looks like a feneix python 400. They are extremely bright.

irishrover

May 21, 2010
United States Washington
It looks really good actually. I think the taillight LED's and the ones mounted to the rear license plate would look better if they could somehow be synced together, but otherwise it looks really good. It also looks like you could stand to loosen up the feet on the lightbar just a tad......it looks like it's bending downward a bit. Good looking install though!!

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
irishrover said:
It looks really good actually. I think the taillight LED's and the ones mounted to the rear license plate would look better if they could somehow be synced together, but otherwise it looks really good. It also looks like you could stand to loosen up the feet on the lightbar just a tad......it looks like it's bending downward a bit. Good looking install though!!

Thanks! I wish they could be synced also. That may be fixed soon though with some product replacements. The bow is something feniex is working on and will be taken care of soon.

dawson75

May 20, 2010
OHIO
In another thread the bar seemed to be bowed as well , I thought it was just me but now I see it is a problem. I hope they intend to fix it. I like the bar but I think I'm gonna wait for the bugs to be worked out

Dan

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
dawson75 said:
In another thread the bar seemed to be bowed as well , I thought it was just me but now I see it is a problem. I hope they intend to fix it. I like the bar but I think I'm gonna wait for the bugs to be worked out

Dan

Yes, it is being fixed

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
txfire said:
So is this an all Feniex install? Sorry if I missed it somewhere else....just curious! Thanks

Sorry just saw your post. No it is not.

Front: star/svp phantom ulb44

Feniex 4x dashlight

Code 3 xt304 bar on pushbar

Rigid dually d2's

Intersection and mirrors are code 3 trex

Pb alleys are soundoff mighty lights

Corner inserts feniex fairys

Rear: soundoff pinnacle

Svp phantom ulb44-1

Code 3 trex

Feniex fairys

Sides : feniex t4

Bar: feniex avatar

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.