"No you didn't......." .... "Oh yes I did..." (Motorola)

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n83_unlisted8495_radios_utf_8BSU1HMDAxODYtMjAxMDA5MjUtMDA0Mi5qcGc.jpg

And the super elusive Digital Junction Box (CDN1337A) is sitting just out of that photo.. weee....

Now, all I have to do is swap out this 800 radio for a VHF and I'll be rockin!

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Base station setup- more or less. That white box (with the lid removed) houses the radio, power supply and some random boards to make it all work. Plug it into household power and you are ready to go!

Phone like deskset controller.

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
What's the 800 radio?

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
Sexy is when you have your own personal Centracom Gold Elite. Surprisingly, complete systems can be had!

I always liked those desksets. You can daisy chain up to four remotes IIRC. One for the office, garage, bedroom and bathroom!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.