Non Warning items for sale , consoles install accessories ect. updated 4-08-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
Here is my list of non warning for sale items, all items DO NOT include shipping unless its specified in the description of the item. I accept USPS money orders and paypal (confirmed accounts only) due to increased paypal fees I'm not accepting paypal on transactions over 125.00 I ship USPS, and fedex for larger items. check out my feedback here, on the old board and on ebay (pacificequipment ) or simply ask for references, I have been here on Elightbars since the "Old ram4 " days. thanks for looking:

8 NEW OLD STOCK Motorola MT2000 and MTS 2000 should fit HT1000's and other jedi series radios replacement mic cord , p/n 0104010J46 $ new in the bag $30.00 each
IMG_1077[1].jpg

OLD stock Havis sloped console The console is new old stock, dated 1-29-2008,

the main base part of the console : P/N C-SM-1225-H, stout mount

the upper swivel bracket and the lower keyboard swivel and swing arm ARE SOLD

$75.00 SHIPPED

IMG_0995[1].jpg

I have a used Chevy Tahoe console , should fit the 00 to 06 body style , its the under dash style , its used and has a littlelite map light attached , it has a few holes from a flashlight holder bracket. over all its in good condition. $85.00 SHIPPED
IMG_0257.jpg

I have a used auto additions chevy impala console ( jotto desk brand, marketed through auto additions on the west coast) , its used and in decent condition, it has a speaker mounted on the drivers side internaly. should fit the 2000 - 2005 body style $55.00 SHIPPED
IMG_0258.jpg

I have several federal signal littlite map lights these lights are great they feature a flexiable neck and swivel head, they have a dimmer and a red slide over cover for nite use. several have a part number of LFTR, and some are LFTRB, they all dim, one has a "bottom exit " for the cable and the other 2 have an "end exit for the cable" these are all about 20 inches tall, from the base plate to the tip of the head. these lights are used and have all been tested. you may want to replace the O rings that hold the head in place, they are nothing special and they are easy to do ( just remove the snap ring that holds the head on e and slide new o-rings on ) $20.00
IMG_0730.jpg

8) Edison (brand) halogen lightbulbs, P/N 64111 12 volt 5 watt ( used in maplights) $5.00 each

9) Edison (brand) halogen lightbulbs, P/N 1992 (ERD) 14 volt 35 watt wedge style ( used in maplights) $5.00 each

6) Sylvaina (brand) halogen lightbulbs, P/N 1992 (ERD) 14 volt 35 watt wedge style ( used in maplights) $5.00 each

I have a used Unitrol touchmaster LM4 microphone adapter , this interfaces your mobile radio and allows for a single mic use for radio and PA, ( I think) I have no idea if it works but why wouldn't it? its unitrol right? $15.00
IMG_0577.jpg

Unitrol ULM10 microphone adapter for a motorola 9000 radio. new in box with instructions $20.00
IMG_0584.jpg

new comm-nett 2000 delay timer model DG-200, 10.00 each
IMG_0483.jpg

Unitrol UPKM-1 park kill module, I have 4 used units 10.00 each
IMG_0486.jpg

new in the box Chargeguard model CG12D with instructions, this is a delay timer that allows items like radios or MDT's to have power for a preset time after the key is turned off, the unit will time out and shut off the accessiries to keep the battery from being drained $20.00
IMG_0481.jpg

1) used Power tamer by copeland engineering, this is a delay timer similar to a charge guard, it allows items like radios or MDT's to have power for a preset time after the key is turned off, the unit will time out and shut off the accessiries to keep the battery from being drained $15.00
IMG_0475.jpg

SOLD ITEMS :

Used jotto desk ford super duty center dash console

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wallytheaviator
May 23, 2013
nc
im interested in a couple of your "park kill" circuits

witch one is better, whelen or fed sig?

and do you have wireing schematic to wireing it up?

only need like 2, but if you cut a deal on multiples that would be good also

OverLordOfYou

Sep 1, 2011
U.S.A California
Payment sent for:

swing arm bracket which includes the black metal "U" bracket that goes down over the sides of the console , the sliver swing arm and the adjustable mounting pad for the laptop.

and

Gun lock timer. 

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
What year is that super duty console for. May be picking up a 99 f250 shortly

Last edited by a moderator:

E1Graphics

Jan 16, 2011
Austin, TX
Do you know what model year vehicle this fits?

Used jotto desk ford super duty center dash console $75.00 

Do you have any better pictures of it?

danieldad

Jun 23, 2010
haddon twp nj
Hey there, Shawn.

...wondering if the old stock havis sloped faced console, with monitor & keypad mounts, were sold yet. Just got a moto mdt , & needed the complete console set up to redo the trucks' console.

BUT, I 'think'I might be able to accommodate everything into the Tahoe sloped under dash mount, if you still have it.

At least that would fully accommodate the radio setup ( commercial HF mobile + tuner, low band, hi band, uhf,700, scanner, lites/siren), -which are currently kinda mixed about my '01 Excursion (...I was issued a 3 tray havis console, with 5 radios, & the switch panel, -& still had to add my own gear..)

So thinking that Tahoe console really might work, and if you come across a mdt pole mount, I'll mcgaiver that into the console.

Thanks, Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.