NOS Dominion Auto additions!

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
I got Kijijied again! Found some NOS Dominion Auto strobes on kijiji. First is a blue senior strobe, same idea as the star 200a series. Its a 12 joule double flash, uses the same base and outter dome as the intermediate revolving lamps I got. second in an intermediate, similar idea to the target tech 801 series strobes, also double flash. lastly, a used intermediate single parabolic revolving lamp. it uses a target tech rotator in the intermediate revolving lamp housing.

I picked up the 2 lights for $60 each, turns out the guy selling them was someone I knew, manager at a carquest autoparts store! I also found out that a company took over the dominion auto parts line up and still produces lenses, motors, flash tubes etc. the only distributor in canada is another parts store here in Sudbury!

DSCN7465.jpg

DSCN7466.jpg

DSCN7467.jpg

DSCN7468.jpg

DSCN7469.jpg

DSCN7470.jpg

DSCN7471.jpg

DSCN7472.jpg

DSCN7473.jpg

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Sweet, Richard!

So, beside your new additions, you could possibly locate new lenses for the DA lamps? That would be interesting!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.