No longer available - NOS Federal Signal 51" Valor Lightbar - Red/White

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
For sale:

NOS 51" Valor Lightbar. Mounts included. This was purchased for a client but they went with a higher profile bar. Has sat on a shelf for about a year, and when pulled down recently some of the modules were not working correctly... Was sent off to FedSig for repair and is now 100%.

Comes with serial control box and all associated wiring. Does not have original manufacturer box.

No issues with it. Whole lightbar is red. Secondary is white - limited white modules to rear. No amber arrowstick.

$1075.00 USD!!!. This is taking up space and I'd like to find it a new home. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

Shipping will be rather expensive on this item- it will need to be repacked and I do not have the ability to repack it- that will be left up to the shipping carrier so it will be properly insured. Shipping at buyers expense. I am willing to bring to a border city of my choosing for a fee (determined on which crossing) OR- I may deliver within reason to some locations in NY state or MI State (or states near these ones) for a fee.

Last edited:

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Sorry been a busy week.

** ALL photos taken in TEST mode to show which modules light up.
Screenshot_20161022-235303.png Screenshot_20161022-235311.png Screenshot_20161022-235403.png Screenshot_20161022-235415.png

..no idea why half the rear is white.. this is how federal signal returned it to me after warranty repair. There was originally only two rear work lights.. now there are more!

Last edited:

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
If I had the cash I'd mount this one to my current one... lol

My thoughts exactly! I've had my eye on this. If I had the money, I'd do the exact same. A Freedom/Navigator profile Valor. True TRIO colors all the way around, and double flood to the front!

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Yes and if it doesn't sell by this sat I'm going to keep it. It's already severely under valued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.