NOS Smith and Wesson/EEC 8884 lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
Just got this bar still wrapped in original factory bag and with protective cover on speaker grille.

It is an EEC (Emergency Equipment Corp) rebadged Smith and Wesson 8884 48" bar. It is fully loaded with Takedowns, alleys and rear flashers. It has a quick disconnect plug and I have no way of testing it at the moment. If anyone has the other end of the cord they want to get rid of, let me know.

I gave the lenses a quick polish to remove some light scuff marks and cleaned up the grille after removing the protective film.

I had been looking for a S&W for a long time and you cannot beat NEW.

Smith and Wesson EEC 001.jpg

Smith and Wesson EEC 003.jpg

Smith and Wesson EEC 016.jpg

Smith and Wesson EEC 019.jpg

Smith and Wesson EEC 022.jpg

Smith and Wesson EEC 024.jpg

Smith and Wesson EEC 023.jpg

Reactions: crescentstar69

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
You bastard.

Seriously, nice score!

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
Looks great!

I've had several nice ones, but, never a new one. I see you found the yellow dome "worksheet" as well.

On your wiring, if memory serves, the 'exposed' pin is the ground & you can put power to everything else. *Correction* - the negative 'should' be the one different from all the other ends of the connector.

May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
ChargerLighting said:
Looks great!
I've had several nice ones, but, never a new one. I see you found the yellow dome "worksheet" as well.

On your wiring, if memory serves, the 'exposed' pin is the ground & you can put power to everything else. *Correction* - the negative 'should' be the one different from all the other ends of the connector.

So far I tried grounding the frame and applying power to the pins each and got nothing. The grounding may be picky as in some bars I have dealt with.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Good score! That's one of the nicest S&W bars I've seen that never needed a resto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.